Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mind saying

So often we did well on the things that seem impossible rather than on the things that are possible. So often we are depressed by. 
It's just one of those days Where I just want to disappear, To get away from everything, Because I hate my life here. Dying seems less sad than having lived too little. 
what remains to be done and forget to be thankful for all that has been done. 
If the heart of a man is depressed with cares, The mist is dispelled when a woman appears. 
Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong. 
There's nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad. 
Depression is nourished by a lifetime of ungrieved and unforgiven hurts.
lot of what passes for depression these days is nothing more than a body saying that it needs work. 
It's getting colder now and the darkness consumes me. Depression is slowly creeping up. Maybe one day you'll actually care about me. 
I think I'd do better on my own, no friends, no fights,just me alone 
Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. 
That terrible mood of depression of whether it's any good or not.
Concern should drive us into action, not depression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment